Have Your Back Pain Evaluated and Treated by Our Chiropractor in Beverly Hills
Back pain is among the most common ailments people experience, and it's a popular reason why people make appointments with their physicians. However, you don’t need to see your primary care doctor for back pain. At Morris Rashtian Chiropractic Corp. in Beverly Hills, we can help not only alleviate your back pain with our chiropractic treatments, but we also can discover to the source of your pain so that you can heal the long term.
Common Reasons for Back Pain
Back pain happens to all walks of life and for a variety of reasons. Some of the more common causes of back pain include:
- Muscle strains: Activities such as heavy lifting or playing sports can strain the back muscles and cause pain.
- Herniated disc: The fluid-like substance in a spinal disc can leak out and put pressure on the spinal cord or nerve, triggering back pain.
- Irregularities in skeletal structure: Scoliosis is one of those conditions that is known to cause back pain.
- Arthritis: This condition inflames the spinal joints, ligaments, tendons, resulting in back pain.
Back Pain Symptoms
Back pain can range from an annoying feeling to sharp pain. It can come or go, be persistent, or gradually worsen over time. Depending on how you injured your back, you could experience the following symptoms:
- Inability to walk, stand up from a sitting position, or stand up straight
- Sitting and standing positions make the pain worse
- The hips, pelvis, and lower back can become tensed
- Muscle spasms
- Burning or stinging pain can radiate from the back to the lower parts of the body
How Our Chiropractor in Beverly Hills Can Treat Back Pain
Unlike your primary care provider who may just prescribe medication and send you on your way, at Morris Rashtian Chiropractic Corp., we take into account your medical history, health, and symptoms and perform a comprehensive physical to understand the root cause of your back pain so that we can tailor a treatment plan, which may include spinal manipulation, massage, cold laser therapy, or spinal decompression, to alleviate your pain. We also teach you techniques to strengthen the back and educate you in basic posture and ergonomics to prevent future injury.
Back Pain Relief Starts with an Examination
For many people, relieving back pain is not so simple, and the pain keeps on coming back. If you are having trouble keeping your back pain at bay, contact our chiropractor at Morris Rashtian Chiropractic Corp. in Beverly Hills at 310-659-3389 to schedule an appointment. We'll diagnose your problem and get you started on the right treatment plan for you. Call today!